Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Suede in the Shade

Despite having spent the past weekend clad in bikinis and cotton dresses, I'm now seriously yearning for heavier fabrics like suede. More specifically? Suede shoes.

I'm eagerly anticipating the day Aldo introduces half sizes for people like me, but I might be willing to sacrifice comfort in exchange for these stunner's perfect mink shade and unique Art Deco detailing. 
These Nine West pumps stopped me in my tracks today at Nordstrom,. It probably doesn't hurt that I've wanted studded heels since my first pair of Candy's (I was 16, don't judge me). As much as I love the garnet shade, I would be more tempted by the nude version with gold studs (picture currently unavailable).

Both shoes are sexy and unique in their own right, but which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Aldo's. So, given my lack of fashion sense, you should probably go with Nine West...

    ReplyDelete