Monday, September 27, 2010

A Few Fab Finds

Sorry for the nearly week-long hiatus! It has been quite a hectic over here and in the midst of all the madness I didn't find the time to blog, although I did somehow find the time to shop. I really can't overemphasize the therapeutic role shopping plays in my life, which is great for the psyche, hard on the wallet! Well without further adieu, here are a few things that made the cut this past week.

Circle the Globe Skirt/Anthropologie. Although the $68 price tag made me cringe, there are a million ways I already plan to wear this lovely skirt. Plus, if you've read previous posts of mine you may have noticed that I've been yearning for a full, ladylike skirt to add to my wardrobe this fall. 
See? I wore it just today! I paired it with a new striped H&M top ($17, which I plan to wear next with trouser jeans, and cognac boots...assuming I can find either of those things) This outfit kept me surprisingly cool in this crazy heat wave we've been having. P.S. The dress hanging behind me was ghastly on! Note to self: You are no longer 18! 
I've searched high and low for a piped cardigan after falling for this J Crew cardi. This find from Forever 21 originally retailed for $29, but I picked one up second hand on Ebay for $12! I can't wait to wear it with what else, a black pencil skirt. 
Pictures don't do this little guy justice. I'm a big fan of oversized purses, but to give my shoulder a rest I'm excited to adopt this petite cross body bag found at TJ Maxx for just $15. Stand out features are the extremely supple leather, small silver studs, perfect compartments, and of course the mustard shade. Can you tell I'm in love? 
I haven't actually bought this Gap bow belt yet. Even though a bow belt has held a steady spot on my WL (wish list), this one is a little too big.  Plus, I'm not sure if I can justify $20 for a belt, no matter how cute it is. What do you think? 

1 comment: