Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Covet

I have been yearning for the perfect pair of leopard pumps for the past few months. Well as it turns out, all the perfect pairs of pumps in this world cost half my rent. Yep, not happening. In the mean time I will just have to settle for staring at pretty pictures of my favorite costly pairs while scheming up ways to wear them.
These swoon worthy Christian Louboutins can be purchased here.
Apparently I'm not the only blogger dreaming in leopard.
  Thanks to Fabsugar, I haven't been able to get the irreverently sexy pairing of leopard pumps and a red dress out of my head. 
 And just so we're clear, these are not what I have in mind (and will set you back $741 dollars!)

Have you been similarly eluded by something on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment