Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love her look

There are few things I love more than stumbling across a blogger with a great personal aesthetic. As soon as I found Le Blog de Sushi (think Alice in Wonderland's stylish brunette sister), I spent hours pouring over her site's archives. Since she's home based in Australia, her winter is our summer and vice versa. So, although some of my favorite looks of hers are about 8 months old, they're impressively on point and have definitely given me ideas for transitioning my own summer wardrobe into the fall. P.S. Must find that bow belt, stat!


I find it somewhat infuriating that although I own most of the pieces making up this outfit, I would never have been clever enough to combine them on my own.

Chanel inspired shoes, Rodarte lace, the perfect shade of blue, and a bow belt, bought from Topshop, Target and Ebay respectively. No surprise she's my new style crush!

A more recent outfit combines my favorite polka dot tights, a gorgeous peach organza skirt, and a timeless trench for a look both ethereal and surprisingly practical.  

2 comments: