Friday, September 3, 2010

Drown Me in Dots

In case you haven't noticed, I recently went off the deep end for dots. Never one to discriminate, I'm equally obsessed with both the polka dot and her diminutive sister the pin dot. Well it looks like I'm not the only one! Check out how adorable Ms. Lauren Conrad looks in this little Anthropologie number.

Buy it here if you lack self-control like I do.
Everything about this Brigitte Bardot look is perfection, especially that pin dot pencil skirt.

I have a love/hate relationship with J. Crew's creative director, Jenna Lyons. I love the gorgeous direction she's taken the retailer in, but I hate not being able to afford every single item (especially you, you darling little skirt, you). For maximum impact, I would pair this blouse with a mustard pencil skirt.

Thanks to all of you who sent me great feedback over the past week. Many of you mentioned an interest in starting your own blogs. My best (and perhaps most clichéd) advice, is to just go for it! I guarantee that its easier than you might think, and can be extremely cathartic. Just be sure to let me know when you do so that I can be one of your first followers. Have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the outfits in these pictures but have to say, these clothes would all look far better on you than on the picture girls... Except for BB. She's the original icon.

    ReplyDelete