Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Ah, we've been so bogged down by the rain that I'm starting to feel like spring dress season will never come! As a compromise, I'm now picturing the flouncy dresses I've been dreaming of wearing paired with slouchy oversized cardigans like Miss Taylor did in Paris.

How darling is Taylor Swift in a Mod Cloth dress, oversized cardigan and bow-adorned Zara pumps?   

I've been trying to be good about my spending (I swear), but couldn't resist picking up a few items from Forever 21's website over the weekend, as all proceeds went to Japanese earthquake relief. A noble reason to shop if ever there was one.

I can't wait to wear this dress with a skinny red belt.
I also couldn't resist snagging this dress from ModCloth. It's not the mirror image of the dress Eva Mendes wears in Hitch, but it has a similar color scheme and according to reviews, a pencil fit. Fingers crossed!


I need to make a trip back to Zara stat to check out this oversized cardigan. It's tricky to find one that enhances your look, rather than making the whole getup frumpy and this one might just fit the bill.


Since we have quite a few more rainy days slated on the horizon, I'll be pulling some inspiration from my fashion fave Eva Mendes. I loved her travel attire the other day. She looks fab does she not?

3 comments:

  1. If you ask me--these are all awesome purchases (well worth it) and I LOOOOVE Eva's scarf!!! I want to know where it's from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post!
    Love your fashion sense too :) =D
    xx


    follow u now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, I'm on a hunt to ID the scarf. You'll be the first to hear if I succeed.

    And thanks so much Silvia! That means so much to me! :D

    ReplyDelete