Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Current Craves

Here are a few pictures currently inspiring my spring wardrobe, as well as a few items I'd love to get my hands on...

Right now I'm obsessed with pretty much everything Clemence Poesy wore during her stint as Eva on Gossip Girl. The styling was classic, feminine and very me :)





The gorgeous white gingham wrap dress Jessica Alba wore last year to a Hugo Boss show, including the belt and platforms...



Now on to the covet list. After hungering for boots for what seems like forever, my spring switch has been turned on and now all I want are cute, retro inspired footwear to pair with dresses, skirts and flares. Here are 2 pairs of shoes on Zara's site that caught my eye. Sorry the images are so tiny!

White "untacky" heels are surprisingly hard to come by. If these are as comfortable as they are cute, it's going to be very difficult to pass them up. For a better look check them out on Zara's website
Cherry red pumps to go with the vintage clutch I found on Etsy and previously posted about. 
I can see myself wearing this darling eyelet dress with a tan belt and matching espadrilles, as well as with both of the aforementioned pumps. 
Love the scoop back!
\
Who else is ready for spring? 

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I am SO ready for spring!!! Happy Birthday today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natasha! You're so sweet :D And considering the snow you've dealt with all winter, I'm sure you're even more ready than I am!

    ReplyDelete