Monday, March 7, 2011

The End All Be All...at least as far as my closet is concerned

If I could add only one item to my closet for the rest of the year, or one purse to my collection for the rest of eternity, this would be it. This is the type of purchase that a person can use for the rest of their life, which very nearly justifies the hefty, hefty price tag.

A Medium Chanel 2.55 Black Classic Flap Bag in Caviar with gold hardware


Isn't she pretty? Although I don't have the funds to currently support such a purchase, my mind is made up that I will eventually find a way to make it happen. There is hardly a single outfit that wouldn't look better paired with this purse. I've also learned that the caviar leather is far more resilient than lambskin, which scratches easily.

The only competition for my dream purse would have been this gorgeous vintage Chanel bag.

Whoever snapped up this vintage purse is a lucky girl indeed!
Oh well, a girl can dream right? 

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO with you Dominique!!! This is one gorgeous purse...that will never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die for this Chanel Bag!!!
    Love it!
    http://modacapital.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete