Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Week's Casual Chic

So remember yesterday's wishlist? Look what Kourtney Kardashian strolled through NYC wearing today. The Chanel bag, the classic Louboutins...and a stunning tie neck blouse. This is without a doubt my ideal daytime look.

Check out more of Kourtney K.'s outfit here. 
This next look doesn't qualify for daytime gear, but I had to share. I always struggle to track down clothes in the perfect shade of emerald green. As I mentioned in a previous post about Keira Knightley's gown in Atonement, the color is so striking and yet it always takes the back seat to the other primary colors. I've never followed Jessica Seinfeld in any capacity, but I was wowed by this whole look. I love her ladylike Victoria Beckham dress and that leopard clutch is beyond perfect. Stunning!

You can find a similar dress in nude at Zara, along with a similar clutch.  Enjoy!

Claudia Schiffer gets photographed running errands every single day. Whereas other celeb moms throw on the Uggs and call it a day, she never looks anything short of spectacular. I'm not the world's biggest denim advocate by any stretch of the imagination, but seeing her look so chic makes me willing to reconsider.

Dark green looks just as stunning by day. I love it paired with an oversized gray cardi. P.S. Claudia Schiffer's boot collection is to die for.

I'm on a serious mission to find cognac riding boots like Claudia's. They look amazing with EVERYTHING.

This makes me want to run to the mall and buy bell bottoms, though I suspect I'd need an extra 6 inches to pull them off like Claudia does.   
She may be German, but Claudia looks oh so French in her Breton sweater and over the knee boots. This look has Brigitte Bardot written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment