Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The list keeps growing

Why is it that every time I try practicing shopping self control, I want to look that much more? I guess it's like telling yourself no sweets...typically an exercise in failure. On the bright side, at least I know my own weakness?

Preppy styling, feminine silhouettes and whiskey brown leather. No surprise this look spells love!  

I admire Victoria Beckham's commitment to her look. She's never anything short of polished.


I need to find this clutch....or at least the cheap chic version of it.

I know they say 'thou shall not covet,' but with so many cute things in this world it's virtually impossible not to...

I've worn my oversize gold MK watch into the ground over the past year. This is the precise update I'm craving. Rose gold, square and luscious. 


This is the polka dot blouse I've been hunting high and low for. Slouchy shape? Check. 3/4 sleeves? Check. Removable tie neck? Check. Unfortunately I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it since it's $188. We'll see how long my self control lasts.

The only thing I love more than polka dots are stripes! This definitely isn't how I'd style this blouse (try trouser jeans, or a high waist black pencil skirt), but I see lots of potential just the same.

My hunt for perfect cognac riding boots MAY have come to an end today. I ordered these boots from ASOS using the handy dandy 20% off coupon PSWLOVESASOS. The heel is the perfect height and I especially love the gold buckle. They look narrow enough for chicken legs like mine, but it'll take trying them on to know for sure. Fingers crossed!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment