Thursday, November 11, 2010

There's nothing wrong with a little make believe here and there

We all know that every year Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier. This year I swear decorations went up the day after Halloween! I've seen a few other blogs with fantasy Christmas wish lists and loved the idea, so here goes! If I were a rich girl (a REALLY rich girl) this would be my list for Santa.

1. Chanel bag

Designer bags with tons of logos do nothing for me. Instead I covet a truly timeless bag, the kind I could carry for the rest of my life. I fear a Birkin will always be out of reach, but one day I will own a Chanel, or vintage Chanel bag. I haven't narrowed down style, size (why torture myself?) but these are my three faves. 

The white is just so pristine.

vintage beauty that's totally drool inducing.

The absolutely classic Chanel Caviar Jumbo Flap.

2. Christian Louboutin pumps

I don't care how many times I've seen them. That sliver of red NEVER gets old to me. 
I dare you to find a more versatile and flawless heel.



3. Infiniti G35 Coupe

Don't get my wrong. I LOVE my car. I do not; however, love the scads of problems it's had since day one, or the fact that these problems are no longer covered by a warranty. Needless to say, I'll probably bawl the day we inevitably go our separate ways, but I might be comforted if my new car was say, the car I've dreamed about since my freshman year in college when I hung a poster of it on my dorm wall (I swear, I really did). I dream of it in Pearl, I love it in Twilight Blue, and it's one of the only cars I'm nuts about in dark gray. 

Someday...
I love the cream interior! Minus the stick shift, I'm not that talented.
4. Anya Hindmarch clutch

I've searched high and low for a party clutch I love as much as the "Valorie" glitter clutch Sure it's not THAT expensive, but the cost per use would be pretty absurd, so I'm resigned to lusting after it from afar.

Go be dazzled by it.
Think Hilary Duff might loan it to me? ;)

Fortunately one thing that isn't on my list this year is a new computer! My computer has finally been fixed and I'm SO happy to be back! I'm sorry for the long absence. I hope I still have a few readers left! 

So, what's on your wish list this year- fantasy and/or real?

1 comment: