Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution: Shop Smarter

I've always been proud of my ability to hunt down really good deals. But, alas, even if you're buying on the cheap, the cost catches up when you buy in massive quantities. And as much as certain Ebay, Etsy and Forever 21 finds have been well worth it, other buys have lived in my closet untouched for longer than I care to admit. Even if a skirt only cost me $20, that's still $20 that could've gone to my ultimate dream purchase. So with my eye on the prize, I'm ready to buy less in favor of buying better and smarter. Who's with me?


The end goal, of course, being to pay off my car repairs and vet bills and maybe even finally save up enough for this bad boy.

The cost per wear makes this totally worth it, dontcha think?

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm officially following (stalking) you through two logins. I'm excited for Pretty Pursuits to start!! :)

    ReplyDelete