Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Whites

Nobody did a white dress better than Marilyn. And those curves!
White dresses after Memorial Day aren't exactly a novel idea, but hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it! There's something so fresh and inviting about the mix of sunny days and floaty white frocks. Here are some of my current inspirations.

With a perfect body like Jennifer Aniston's, a clean silhouette is all you need.
I love the idea of wearing a super skinny belt, preferably bowed a la Alba's, with an otherwise sleek LWD.
Jessica always looks fab. This time in a flirty flippy white dress. The red belt adds the perfect amount of pop!
Notice a trend? Jessica rocks the LWD w/ a cinched waist like nobody's business. I'm still entranced by this Hugo boss dress thanks to its unforgettable sheer gingham print.
Cameron Diaz epitomizes effortless California chic. I love the pairing of a feminine lace white Oscar de la Renta dress with red pumps and a matching belt.
Media darling Pippa Middleton, looked sweet as can be in a broderie anglais dress worn with a cropped denim jacket. It may not exactly be balmy in England, but she's definitely projecting the summer vibe.
Speaking of British hotties, my newest style crush Mollie King kept her darling sweetheart LWD currant with an open tan blazer. Love that bag too!
She makes my heart happy! Zooey Deschanel in a knife pleated dress. Can I please have her turquoise bicycle?
Clemence is so French and oozes style.

 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all these white dresses...I don't care how old the tradition gets...I love busting out the white for summer! :)

    PS...missed seeing you the other weekend! You and J need to make another trip up soon! xo

    ReplyDelete