Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rainbow Sherbet

Christian Dior Fall 2008
Right now I'm inspired by the yummy orange and pink colors that make up rainbow sherbet. Ever since I saw Leighton Meester's yummy Pierre Hardy wedges, I've been thirsting for the color combo (and a heavy dose of Christian Dior, sigh).
Leighton in a Christian Dior dress and Pierre Hardy wedges. 

Luckily since color blocking and brights are very in this season, it's easier than ever to create an inexpensive sorbet-hued look.

I can't get enough of the adorable Mollie King and love the outfit she was spotted filming her latest video in. If you want her exact skirt and have $140 lying around, check out Singer 22.

Of course Zara is right on top of the trend.

They may not be Pierre Hardy wedges, but these Charles David wedges sure are cute.
I snagged this Aqua tank for a mere $5.50 on Ebay. Score! Not crazy about the pocket, but it's nothing a high-waisted skirt can't hide....
I'll tuck my tank into a slightly Barbie, and super sexy bright pink bandage skirt. Quick tip: Ebay has a ton of great options in the $20 range.
I'm excited to try out the look once the weather heats up!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this color combo! Who knew how many different articles of clothing {and shoes!} it came in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete