Monday, September 13, 2010

5 Finds Under $50

Does my wish list ever end? Nope! Unfortunately, the need for unexpected car repairs may put such frivolity on hold -at least temporarily. Oh well, at least I still have window shopping :) Here are my 5 finds under $50.

Purple was all over the runways during Fashion Week, and I can definitely see myself sporting this violet Lulus dress with a cardigan, textured tights and my go to T-strap maryjanes. 
I can't get enough of the elongating effects of nude pumps and love the quirky details on these, not to mention the shockingly affordable price tag.
 Monique Lhullier's Spring 2011 line makes me yearn for sheer decolletage. This Fred Flare blouse fits the bill perfectly.
So much to love about this cardigan -the black/white color scheme, lace, and polka dots! I picture myself pairing it with a smart black pencil skirt and matching peep toe pumps.
I've practically worn my oversized Michael Kors watch to death. For a fresh spin on the look, I'd love to add this rose gold ASOS watch to the rotation. It doesn't hurt that its the same hue as Victoria Beckham's new Rolex -which incidentally inspired the Brian Atwood pumps used in her latest collection.
What's at the top of your wish list right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment